According to Big B Amitabh Bhachan, the KBC lottery is real. To prove that the KBC lottery fake call complaint is false, here’s a short story. A 25-year-old police officer uncovered a digital platform that allegedly offered a prize of Rs.25 lakh to the winner in a big crackdown. The cyber cop assigned by the KBC cyber police was in charge of monitoring actions on social media sites.
Rana Pratap Singh says that, KBC is registered in India, he is currently working with the company and his experience with the organization is excellent, this is very helpful company every Indian can get a chance to win lottery in KBC every month
KBC Lottery is Real or Fake
Yes, the KBC lottery is a safe and legitimate platform. We will give you three reasons to ensure the authenticity of the KBC lottery platform. It has been registered under the companies act 2023 with registration number 89918. It shows that the KBC lottery is a legal platform, and you can completely trust it.
The most common KBC lottery number is 8991, but 89917, 0150 and 10091 are also lottery numbers of KBC. These lottery numbers are officially registered with KBC. To verify these lottery numbers please call KBC lottery head office number +19188444474.
Further inquiry revealed that the advertising was fake, and that it used the image and voice of the show’s host, actor Amitabh Bachchan, to lure people to participate in the KBC online lottery. Participants were requested to make a deposit into the account of a man named ‘Rajesh Sharma,’ who plays a character named ‘Rajesh Sharma.’
KBC Complaint Department
If you have any complaint about KBC managers or about fake calls please contact on these numbers:
- KBC Head Office Contact Number Details +19188444454.
- KBC Head Office Contact Number Mumbai +19188444474.
- Jio KBC Head Office Number +19188444480.
- KBC Head Office Number Kolkata +19188444462.
- KBC WhatsApp Number +19188444461.
- All India KBC Head Office WhatsApp Number +19188444474.
KBC real lottery numbers are 8991, 0150 and 10091, these are the real lottery numbers of KBC. If you found any other number and someone asked you if the other is a real lottery number then please don’t believe them and block them on your WhatsApp and from dialing because this is fake.
KBC Online Lottery 2023
Yes! The KBC lottery is true but there are many fake calls that use the name of the lottery in order to scam people. If you want to be sure that you are not getting a call from a scammer, here are some tips that can help:
How to Know the fake calls
- if the caller asks for money or personal information, it is likely that they are not really calling from KBC;
- if they ask for your bank account number and PIN code, they are most likely trying to get access to your account; – if they say you won an amount but then ask
The first thing that you should do is to contact KBC directly. You can do this by dialing the number given on their website. If they tell you that the call was legitimate, then it is safe to assume that the caller was also legit.
Sometimes, they will announce the kbc winner’s name. However, kbc lottery is real or fake
If they tell you that the call was not genuine, then there is a good chance that it was a scammer trying to get your personal information and money from your bank account.
The government has issued a warning to the public about a lottery fraud that offers “winners” a prize of Rs. 25 lakh. The Press Information Bureau (PIB) Fact Check account, which shared an image of the plan on Koo, stressed that it was a hoax and that the government had no involvement.
According to the PIB, scammers try to deceive people by stating they have won a lottery worth $25,000 through phone calls, emails, and text messages. “Please be wary of lottery con artists. Personal information should not be shared over the phone, by email, or through text messaging,” it stated.
KBC Lottery Kaise Check Karen
KBC lottery online check karny k liye ap KBC k number +19188444474 par call k verify kar sakty hein k ap k number par lottery lagi h k nai. Agar ap khud sy apni lottery online check karna chahte hai tu esi website main aap apni lottery online b check kar sakty hein. Ap ny esi head office number par call karni hi and apna lottery number receive karna hi.
Es KBC official website mein ap KBC winner list 2023, Jio lottery winner list and WhatsApp lottery winner list 2023 bhi check kar sakty hein and lottery bhi. Agr apko online lottery verify nai karni ati tu ap KBC lottery head office +19188444454 par call karin thanks.
KBC Fake Call
According to a Delhi police instruction, in this type of fraud, the sender asks for assistance in enabling the transfer of a large sum of money, usually over email. The sender promises a commission in exchange. The scammers then ask for money to cover part of the charges associated with the transfer.
According to the false plan, the message’s recipient won a lottery of Rs. 25 lakh, which was jointly organized by KBC and Reliance Jio.
In its Instagram account, the PUB also included a link to the Delhi Police’s Cyber Cell, which provided more information about the “KBC Lottery Frauds’ ‘ and advised people to take caution while dealing with such claims.
What are the precautions in place?
- Never reply to calls, texts, or emails claiming to be from the lottery.
- Have you received an SMS or email informing you that money has been transferred to your account? It’s a ruse. Please do not respond.
- Make sure your email account’s spam filters are up to date.
- Follow the thumb rule: Never send money to an unknown person or entity in the hopes of getting a big return. This will never come to pass.
- To file a complaint, follow these steps:
- Obtain a six-month bank statement from the concerned bank.
- Make a copy of all SMS messages received in connection with the suspected transactions.
- A copy of your ID and proof of address as they appear in your bank records.
- File a report with your local police station, detailing the entire occurrence and include the documentation listed above.